Every year, Members from dozens of countries receive a visa to attend events endorsed by CID, because CID is the official organization of dance recognized by governments, partner of UNESCO.
- Ask us to send an official invitation to the event
- Contact the consulate of the country hosting the event. Requirements vary according to country.
- Apply as early as possible. Some consulates need one month to process applications.
- Usually a visa application is accompanied by:
- Certificate of registration at the event or invitation.
- Return flight ticket
- Hotel accommodation for the duration of the event. Ask the travel agent or the hotel to send you confirmation of booking.
- Proof that you have enough money on you for accommodation, meals and daily expenses.
If you apply without the required documents your passport might be stamped “visa refused”.