Official educational attestation recognized worldwide. Free for CID members only. The International Dance Council CID, an official partner of UNESCO, provides free International Dance Training Certification for schoolchildren and students of Secondary and Higher Education Institutions around the world. When passing all levels of training, the student gets the right to work not only in his own country, but also abroad.
- Each level takes at least 150 hours, including classes, rehearsals, performances, lectures.
- The principal, school and student are CID members.
- The headmaster or ensemble leader submits a declaration to the CID that the student has completed 150 hours.
- CID submits the Certificate on parchment paper. The school administration hands the parchment to the student in a special ceremony.
- After Level 1, the student can advance to Level 2 (another 150 hours), then another 150 hours for Level 3, as required by the school. This applies to all countries, all forms of dance.
- The headmaster receives the CID UNESCO Silver Medal and the Certificate of Recognition for the school.
Uniformity: same for all countries.
Verification: Requests for certified students are verified by CID.
- Security: certificates are issued centrally by the CID Secretariat
- Selection: schools, teachers and students are CID members
Equality: all forms of dance, all trends
Stability: Certification conditions will never change
Flexibility: may be provided in addition to other qualifications
- Total cost of membership fees only: $ 80 per teacher + $ 160 per school + $ 45 per student. Certification is free.
- The data in bold above will be printed in English on certification parchment. Make sure the spelling is correct.
- There should only be one type of dance, for example: ballet or tango or ballroom or dance therapy, etc., in English.
- The level must be a number between 1 and 10. Each level is 150 hours. Only one Certificate per year for a given type of dance.
- Documents are sent to the school, not the students.
- Ask students to verify their email address at: www.cid-portal.org / validation
- Make sure the awards ceremony shows the importance of international certification. Invite parents, journalists, officials.
- Submit photos from the ceremony to:
- Instagram #CIDDanceInternationalCertification